Sunday, January 29, 2012

Photo of the Week - Week 4

My favourite subject to takes photo's of is my gorgeous 3 month old baby boy, Charlie. I take photo's of him pretty much everyday to try and capture how he changes from day to day, week to week. To try and capture the personality that is this little miracle that has come into our lives. :)

This weeks photo is one that I took just as Charlie woke up, I was laying on our bed (he still sleeps in our room) waiting very patiently. I shot it with the 55mm-250mm lens so I was laying quite a fair way back on my bed. I didn't mess around with Aperture or Shutter Speed as I'm still learning and playing, so I used the Auto Setting without flash. The only post editing that I've added to this photo is the antique filter that was added through iPhoto. This is one of my favourite photo's that I've taken of our beautiful baby boy thus far.

Charlie - 13 Weeks + 5 Days

Until next time....

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment