Monday, May 31, 2010

Latest News

Good Morning!!

I'm writing this blog from the erm....sunny (read: rainy) east coast of Tasmania.

Just a quick blog this morning to let you all know about some exciting things that are happening in the next little while at The Little Wise Owl.

We reached 100 fans last week and it happened so quickly (we literally doubled in size within 6 hours!) that I wasn't prepared for it. Thanks so much Sheena from Bubbamia Fabrics for putting the word out about us. Anyway, when we reach 200 fans we will have a competition/giveaway through this blog. I'm still working on the details but I will announce them very soon. Just make sure that you're following our blog so you can keep up to date!

Secondly, this Wednesday we are going to have a sale. The sale will start at 8:30pm AEST, I will upload an album of sale items at 8pm and you will be able to browse it before the sale starts. There will be items such as hair bows suitable for both bigger girls and baby girls, change mats and laptop/iPad custom spots.

And lastly, I placed a big order last week for some new ribbons and bits and bobs. They should be here in the next few weeks and I have a few new ideas that will be out shortly after!

Until next time...

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment